Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Friday, February 26, 2010

A purse and phone of her very own.

Emma Ruth is definitely my child. She has always had a thing for paper shopping or gift bags. When she got a gift for her birthday or Christmas that was in a paper bag, she would put her gift back in the bag and walk around adding other things to the bag like she was shopping. That's my girl!
Now I have been cleaning out the closet in preparation for a garage sale. I was putting clothes and some purses in a big box. I continued to look through my closet when I noticed Emma sorting through the purses. She looks at them all until she finds one that she approves of. Then she puts in on her shoulder and starts walking around the room. So adorable. The next thing she decided is that she needs something to go in the purse. I gave her some paper and some of her links, but that just wan't enough. She has always like our cell phones, so I was trying to think of something similar that I wouldn't mind being broken or lost. I remembered that I still have my old cell phone somewhere. So I found it, charged it up, and now she has a "real" phone to play with. She has some really interesting conversations with her friends on the other end of the line. I love watching her walk around with her purse on one shoulder and her cell phone up to her ear. Such a big girl.
Now here are just a couple pictures of Emma in a really cute dress that her Grama and Granddad Thompson gave her.

3 comments:

Truman Family said...

Jennifer, she is absolutely precious!

Melissa said...

Go Emma! I love it! Too funny that she's already in to some of my favorite things too...shopping and purses! The photos are precious and it can't be too hard with such an adorable girl! I'm taking notes on what she loves...purses are on the list!:)

Grama and Granddad said...

We're going shopping over spring break Emma. Let's use Grandad's credit card!!! love grama