Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Thursday, February 4, 2010

Bath Time

Emma has loved taking a bath since her very first time after we brought her home from the hospital. Even if she is fussy, when you stick her in the water she turns into a giggling, happy baby. It is an interesting transformation. She has taken several bubble baths, but she is still amazed when she gets bubbles in her hands. She will hold up her hand and look closely at the bubbles. Then she will close her hand and watch the bubbles squish out. Then when she opens her hand she has to examine it to see where the bubbles disappeared to. It is so precious. She is also fascinated by pouring water. Tonight during her bath, she kept handing me her purple octopus toy. It has three small holes in it so water drains slowly out of it. I would fill it with water and hold it up so she could watch the three streams of water run out. She would move her hands underneath the water then try to catch it in her little fist. I had Matt bring me my camera, but I just couldn't catch the expression of wonder on her face. She still looks pretty cute though!

No comments: