Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Another Bad Hair Day

I know that Emma just wouldn't approve of me sharing all these pictures when her hair is less than perfect, but I just can't help myself because she is so cute! Caryn and I went up to the Woodlands a few weeks ago to take some bluebonnet pictures... so of course Emma's hair was a disaster when I picked her up from daycare. This picture is after trying both water and mom spit to get it to stay down. Nothing worked. As soon as I got my phone out to take a picture, Emma started scowling at me. Clearly she wasn't pleased with me taking a picture to share the beauty of her hairstyle. Luckily, I had a cute hat in her bag, so the bluebonnet pictures are adorable and the trip to the Woodlands wasn't a waste. Emma actually cooperated by keeping the hat on - which I think is further proof that she didn't want a record of this particular hairstyle.

Now I think I need to share a picture of Emma being her normal precious self. This was on the afternoon of Easter Sunday. She loved this ball and was having so much fun carrying it around. I will be sharing more pictures from Easter and bluebonnets soon. I took so many that I am having trouble sorting through them all. I am having so much fun taking pictures of her. The only problem is that as I am learning more about how to use my camera, I am taking hundreds of pictures. Literally. I can't imagine having a baby before digital cameras. I would be spending a fortune on developing the film.

1 comment:

Truman Family said...

I know what you men about digital cameras. I take thousands of pictures of my kids every year.