Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas!

We have had a fabulous Christmas so far. It started with a great Christmas Eve service last night. This morning, Matt, my Dad, Emma and I opened our stocking gifts. Bailey even had a few gifts in her stocking. Then it was time to get ready for dinner. We had fourteen people, counting Emma, for Christmas dinner. We all squeezed around our dining table and we had so much fun. Everyone contributed to the meal, so we didn't have to do too much. It was perfect. Debbie and Terri Sealock and Larry and Phyllis Simpson hadn't seen Emma before last night, so they enjoyed getting to hug on her. Emma definitely didn't lack attention today.

Matt, Debbie, Emma, J-J, & Terri

Emma's Christmas dress

Matt, Grandpa Spelce, Emma, & I

1 comment:

Onetreefam said...

When I click on the "more snapfish photos" link it just takes me to the snapfish home page...and not to your page. Do I have to have a snapfish account to view your photos? I can see the baby shower photos.