Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

3 Weeks old & First Snow!!!


I can't believe that Emma is already three weeks old. I am having so much fun getting to know her. She is fabulous! I have been taking a lot of pictures, but I am still working on my technique. We also got a webcam so the grandparents can see Emma real time. We have had a lot of fun with that.



As an added bonus, it snowed today. It is actually still snowing right now. We took Emma outside for a few minutes to take some pictures. Who knows when it will snow again in Houston? We will have to wait a little while before Emma can really play in the snow.

1 comment:

The Cohorn Chronicle said...

Cute pics! I can't believe Emma got to see snow before Harris! Who would've guessed that?