Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Friday, December 9, 2011

All I Want for Christmas...

Last week we went to the Gingerbread Bash at the Children's Museum.  It was such a fun night and the girls really enjoyed themselves.  At the end of the evening, the girls had their picture taken with Santa.  I didn't hear what Olivia asked for, but I think I know.  On Sunday afternoon, I noticed that Olivia had gotten her two front lower teeth!  I had just checked the day before, so I know that they came in after her time with Santa.  She must have asked for them in her very sweet way to receive them so quickly!

Here are some of Olivia's school pictures.  She is 6 1/2 months old in them.  Her teacher told me that Olivia smiled and laughed through the whole thing.  She is the happiest baby I have ever seen!


No comments: