Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, May 9, 2011

Birthday Freebies

This is a bit of a random post for me, but I just had to share some of my recent research. A few weeks ago, I was inspired by Extreme Couponing to try to find free things that I could get for my birthday. Here are the best sites that I found with lists of store and restaurant freebies. I want to give them all the credit for the work that they have done. :)

Hey! It's Free!
This site seems to be updated frequently.

The Frugal Girls
This site also has good non-birthday deals posted daily.

Good luck and let me know if you get any great deals!

1 comment:

Slough Family said...

I have been doing my best at the whole couponing thing too!! Another great freebie site is 'freebieshark.com'. I watch that one and "frugal girls" on FB, but didn't know about "hey it's free', so thanks!!!
Hope you had a great birthday!!