Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Thursday, July 16, 2009

Sitting in the shopping cart :)

Emma sat in the shopping cart like a big girl for the first time last night. She looked like a little princess in her pink Buggy Bagg. The entire time we were in the grocery store, she was looking at everything from her new higher perspective. We had to take a quick picture with Matt's phone. It's too bad we couldn't get a picture of Matt and I trying to get Emma to look at the camera. I am sure that we were entertaining to the other shoppers around us. It is so easy to go into a "parent's bubble" and forget about anyone and anything besides your baby. And honestly, I think that is perfectly acceptable because Emma Ruth is the most important thing on the planet - at least to me. :)

2 comments:

Truman Family said...

She's absolutely adorable, Jennifer. Parents are very entertaining to others. My first time to take Joey out by himself must have been hilarious for others. I couldn't figure out how to open his stroller and once I did couldn't figure out how to clip his carseat into it.

Heather said...

SO CUTE!!!