Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Saturday, May 9, 2009

Baby Girl in Big Borger


We have all traveled to Borger to visit Grandpa Spelce. We flew in late last night. Emma had her own seat and did well on the flight again. These little hour and a half flights are hopefully preparing her for the eight and a half hour flight to Hawaii that is in three weeks.

We hit some of the highlights of Borger today - Walmart, JCPenney, Lorene's, and Moore's Pharmacy. I think this was my first trip to Walmart since I graduated without running into someone I know. Maybe I was just too focused on Emma to pay attention. I always look forward to eating the chili rellenos at Lorene's. I haven't found them anywhere else that can compare.

Tonight, we went to dinner with some great family friends, Tina & DC Taylor. We went to the XXL Ranch. It is about 20 miles outside of Borger going towards Dumas - pretty far out in the country. It is a very relaxed atmosphere and the food was really good. Perfect for catching up with friends and family.

No comments: