Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

It's almost time

I just wanted to post one last time before Emma gets here. We are getting ready to go eat dinner and then Matt and I are going to head to the hospital. My dad came in yesterday from Borger and Matt's parents flew in this morning from Midland. We have been doing last minute things around the house trying to get ready. I can't believe that it is time.

Want to see us...well maybe just Emma?
Hospital: Memorial Herman Southwest.
Take HWY 59 south toward Sugarland and exit Beechnut
We should be on the 5th floor in the Pavillion.

Here are some pictures from the sonograms at 37 weeks.



4 comments:

The Cohorn Chronicle said...

Oh my goodness....what an exciting time! We are so happy for you guys and will be thinking about your delivery and little Emma's arrival! We can't wait to see pictures.

Onetreefam said...

Is Emma here yet? I'm waiting up for her! :-)

Josie said...

I am so excited I can hardly stand it. Is Emma here yet? I can't wait to see her!

Onetreefam said...

Still waiting...!!! Sending positive vibes your way. We can't wait to meet Emma and see how the proud parents are doing.