Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Saturday, October 18, 2008

Emma's Sonogram Pictures

Here are some sonogram pictures that we have of baby Emma, beginning with her as a precious little peanut at 8 weeks. At 14 weeks, you can see her perfect little hand. At 20 weeks, her cute profile. At 28 weeks, the muscles and bones in her legs are already well defined.


This has been such an amazing experience to see her grow. I can't express my overwhelming sense of awe when the doctor pointed out her heartbeat at 8 weeks. And when they counted her fingers and toes at 20 weeks, I was amazed again. We are so blessed! And now we have less than 5 weeks until we will see little Emma face to face!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yay!! I can already tell she's going to be absolutely adorable!! I cannot wait to meet her and hold her and spoil her :)